четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

belvis




I am so glad they charged her with murder and manslaughter. I believe she killed her child. The question is why why would she have done something so horrible. Where is Cayleeapos;s body now? The prosecutors said "her trunk smelled of death." They have used many hi-tech forensic tests to try to find out the truth about Casey. What mother would state that they have not seen their child since June but doesnapos;t report her missing until july. I donapos;t think I would let my child out of my sight for a second especially�in todayapos;s world. The jury selection in this case could be the deciding factor for Casey. I am sure the defense would not like any mothers to be on the stand I know I believe she did it. This would not be the first case in Florida of a criminal convicted with out a body. They have done so many tests to her trunk alone. Although some of this test the defense may not allow to be used in the trial. I was watching the news when her lawyer was speaking for her about how she was a grieving mother and we should feel sorry for her because of all that she has been through, it almost made me sick to my stomach.� I would not feel sorry for anyone that could possible have caused harm to a innocent child. If convicted she is looking at the death penalty and as far as I am concerned that is exactly what she should get.
belvis, belvis de la jara, belvis france, belvisi.



Комментариев нет: