воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cmkm diamond




�I have thought it over may times before. If I love someone I want to do it unconditionally. Then I had an epiphany while writing a poem, that wedding vows bind you to a conditional love. apos;Until Death Do Us Partapos;. True, unconditional love is having a love that carries on even after theyapos;re dead. A love that surpasses death, no not surpasses but overcomes. So, I then think to myself "Maybe wedding vows should say for all eternity". After all, even saying until the end of time is conditional. Then I think "No, there is no end to time, time is infinite, it keeps going. Even if there is an apocalypse, time still keeps going." So, then I realized you could say eternity or until the end of time.

Iapos;m sorry if this doesnapos;t make sense to you guys and it seems like sense babbling, but itapos;s something that has crossed my mind. Actually, falling in love, marriage and the whole Sha-Bam have crossed my mind a lot lately. Stupid Moulin Rouge I love that movie TOO MUCH. �Maybe I need somewhere new, somewhere far away to go, in order to find that special person. Maybe, I need to let go of these attachments and just go. Not into the sunset, but into the sunrise. But what if I go that way and it still escapes me. What if nothing is meant to be. What if?

discontinued maybelline cosmetics, cmkm diamond, cmkm, cmk realty houston, cmk realty chicago.



Комментариев нет: