четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

camera cuddeback digital game




Well, I remember the summer, we were riding to a show and our road went on forever, so we were riding nice and slow. Then I heard the band play, and the sun broke through the sky. It was a fine day for a funeral, but I never wanted you to die. No one ever wanted you to die.

Your road goes on forever, the sun will always shine. One day weapos;ll be together when we cross the final line, when we cross the line. If I turn to you and call you a friend when all is said and all is done. Will you meet me on the other side, seven million miles beyond the sun?

Brandonapos;s Mom added me on facebook today, and it was just so fucking sad. That poor woman, I canapos;t actually comprehend how she must feel or what she went through. Like, I think about this every day and we hadnapos;t even been close for a long time. Fuck.

I started working on the back cover art for Slugs a few days ago, so Iapos;m hoping itapos;ll turn out nicely, because really, at this point, itapos;s the only thing I can do for you.
camera cuddeback digital game, camera cuddeback digital scouting, camera cuddeback game, camera cuff links.



Комментариев нет: