пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dress form working




It was only recently when I saw that there was quite the following of World of Warcraft players on Livejournal, and that is not something I expected. But it inspired me to start writing about my own little experiences in WoW, and possible gain some friends from doing this�My display picture is of my level one Draenei hunter, Xanrithe. I recently had a level forty-two on a different server, but the server is having far too many problems for my comfort... So�I�am moving on. Unfortunately I�cannot afford a realm transfer, thus I�am starting over. But it is not a bad thing, new server... New beginning. I like the idea.�

I hope you enjoy watching my journey.. And just my random rants, perhaps. But my display will change as Ievel and gain more gear, enjoy it�I look forward to meeting many different people who play WoW.�Do not hesitate to leave comments�
dress form working, dress form wooden, dress form wolf, dress form wire.



Комментариев нет: