воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

body shiatsu




Iapos;ve been remiss. Brighton, Edinburgh, Oxford, and three weeks all flown. There is a striking uniformity about London and the other UK cities; clearly they are different from one another, yet in all of them you find the rows of townhouses, the small shops, the hidden street signs. I suppose we have our uniformities as well (Wal-Mart springs to mind). I just got back from Oxford and remembered this thing as I was falling asleep. Itapos;s something I really should be keeping up with, but like so many other well-meaning endeavors of mine it tends to fall through the cracks of day-to-day experience.

I am still at a loss concerning what this experience needs to accomplish for me, and how it will do so. There are so many things in my life and my character that need nailing down and shoring up, and Iapos;m trying to find a way to do that. Iapos;m not entirely sure that train rides and old buildings are what I need. I guess the factors involved are not external ones. There is a deep-seeted melancholy in me that may bear rooting out.

The city of dreaming spires, in Arnoldapos;s phrase, was beautiful in its way. It was my first solo trip, and carried all the liberation and occasional boredom that entails. I have decided that I am uncommonly adept at getting myself lost-- not so much a particular event as a sort of constant state of being-- and wandering into the quiet and wondrous places I would have wanted to go anyway. Somehow my aimless journeys have always ended up precisely where I wanted them to in the first place, and stumbling across places brings a different satisfaction than purposefully seeking them out.

I ate and drank in the Inklingsapos; pub.

fox and the hounds, body shiatsu, body sheer suit, body sheer stocking, body sheen.



Комментариев нет: